mrkings247
c

Hello Dearest Admin,
Great work you guys are doing. I liked your page and have been watching and seeing as everyone is meeting someone and I believe I am now bold enough to try my own luck to see if I too can hook up with someone. I know what you do is far from easy and there are so many fraudsters out there, looking for the chance to take advantage of people but you seem to be real so far and that’s a good thing. I pray you stay that way.
My name is Ogechi but you can call me Oge. I base in Rivers state. I am a student and I need money, not have money to give so sugar mummy seekers can please move on. I am a very serious person when it comes to my education and I would always to further. I love to dance much more than see a movies but I only do that in my spare time.
I am here to look for a man to take care of me. I need a serious sugar daddy. I called a man who is posted on this site and he told me I was too young so I decided to get posted. If you feel I am too young, you can fashi me but if I am okay, then you can add me as a friend or write me a message.
I don’t have a mail box nor can I give my number here so but I can give my Facebook id. CLICK HERE to find me on Facebook. You can add me as a friend or send me a message and if I am interest, I will respond.
Thanks Admin for everything. I sincerely pray I will meet someone here.

Post a Comment

 
Top